Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

viernes, 3 de julio de 2015

reCAPTCHAv2 - Pearl Script - Form Mail - Required Field Problem

I went and got a new key for this client as directed - that worked OK. I put in the new code and it seemed to work, meaning I got a Green Checkmark and pictures to verify. That seemed OK, but it didn't work exactly correct immediately. Meaning sometimes I would get Just a Green checkmark (maybe the first 5 times I tried it, then I started getting Pictures to verify (not very good ones) But each time, after I would get either just a Green Checkmark, or correctly select the right pictures, when I hit submit, my script says, that the required field:  recaptcha_response_field is not filled in. So I assume it's not going through, since I'm not getting to my Re-directed page for the customer. Don't know why this is doing this. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn