Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

viernes, 3 de julio de 2015

Moving from reCaptcha v1 to v2 not working

Hi, I was able to follow the directions to get the check box in the form. When I click the checkbox, a series of pictures was presented from which you had to pick two. Then, I could submit the form and got form output. However: 1)  I got the following on the form submission confirmation. This will confuse my users and I was never able to get rid of this. G-recaptcha-response: 03AHJ_VuvDswTQ3NN0FUBvdddCvvqqwXbd30INzXSPQC2bkc0mc2cplOyzE_uOT47cpJitURi8jpGST15AEAsjuywerqZCku6GjivDA9bdbjpRpbq6_uHwxi35hSLMlSrs8aJZ6ajsuS_-w9-nYSG3O1H7aLFYBJ2WixYRQnFThngNebi06sdu-OO8GzfFTSY-s4CmS2z7dFOiiVENmQ7-0ampJf1Loj6XagswDP-1xgkkYTlmelOxpKWX_AyZVb43YkmcOhgWHdsuUUz2E2U4CkAxFckVEpCfrQrh8nTnXbt0YrgBtHhC0VnfOCzA6JTSmZbjiMvAs8FnyJR_1HomnjwRlOKekHn2BMNIn0nhFIxyajXou3ettycJiDDcpqIGFqW8ouN7TEki2yTWBrwPjGeyi5ummsPitqhBiwRKK3JsFVrUuveQ1YGTsks0U-uU4mLoXMETqsTq 2) I am unsure how to know if the captcha is being verified or automatically permitting users to continue. 3) I was unable to find a usable recaptchalib.php. Any help is appreciated for a non-programmer. Thanks, Sean -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn