Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Re: New at Captcha. Need help getting it on a working GoDaddy form submission page.

Hi Paul, I've only just joined the forum and came across our question today. Did you ever get a response that was helpful?   I don't think it has to do with GoDaddy. I think that it has to do with the template you are using. There are errors in your html, and you have 7 items blocked by robots.txt. I've attached what I found when I researched for your answer.   Did you place the required meta tag in your header? Did you place the captcha at the bottom of the form? Did you add the verification code in your post?   I know it seems like a lot, but it's all fairly easy to fix. I'd be happy to help... As to Captcha, I'm still learning, but I'd be happy to share when I find out the answers.   Aloha, Koni On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 7:39:12 PM UTC-10, Ohmster wrote: Apparently it only took a day for this question to drop off the map.I do not quite understand Captcha. What I thought is that it would produce a "problem to solve" on the form submission page. If the visitor gets it right, the form is submitted. If the visitor cannot perform the task or gets it wrong, the form is NOT submitted. As far as I know, all of this is a bit of script placed on the form.html page. The rest would "take care of itself". Apparently I am wrong.Now it was brought to my attention that there are things to be configured on the web server host. What things? GoDaddy has a "Control Panel" of sorts, but nothing regarding captcha. Can someone tell me please what exactly must be done on the web server for captcha to work? Or if you have a URL to an instruction page, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn