Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Desperately need assistance adding recaptcha.

I am not truly familiar with coding html or php.  I run a small social site and it is being invaded with fake memberships with a majority of the membership emails coming from 163.com.  I have looked at the recaptcha and inserted the snippet code, however it is not working at all.The page does not load.  My site is written in php, and I am in need of advice on how to add the proper script to allow captcha to work for me in order to prevent 50+ new fake memberships being added to the site daily.My site has the index.php on load.  On this page you would input your using log in information and log in.  If not a member you can begin the signup process.  This is where I need recaptcha to run from.  Once a user enters very basic information (username, email address, birthdate), they click the "Join Now" button and it loads the "join1.php" and then onto "join2.php" and then "join3.php". These pages are the additional profile information such as weight, height, eye color and more.I need to have recaptcha working on the initial page to join so it stops all these fake memberships being generated by a spam bot.Example of a couple fake membership user names and emails being used:Username: fs9epsirr     Email:  cuxia72fuye@163.comUsername: odd7ff5ght   Email:  fujiu5499505663@163.com I am receiving about 50+ a day on my site. I removed the index page and put up a temp page (under construction) to try to stop the fake memberships but the bot is still able to access the main page beyond the index page to add memberships even though the main page no longer was displayed!Any assistance to implement recaptcha would be greatly appreciated. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn