Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

sábado, 22 de agosto de 2015

Opera

I am using Opera 12.16, and I cannot get the captchas to work. I fill in street signs, pies, etc and press verify, and just get another capptcha. Eventually, it asks me to post some text, but then there is no button to press to submit it. After that, it asks me to idenfify bread, but clicking on the pictures has no effect. In the meantime, I am unable to post to the Ubuntu Forum. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn