Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

martes, 11 de agosto de 2015

Need Urgent Help accessing site

I have a court case, custody for my son, and I'm trying to access the online docs for the case.  But the stupid reCaptcha will not let me in no matter what I do!!! A. I don't hate the new "Select the X images" version.  I DESPISE IT!  Half the time the stuff it asks about is so small or obtuse who the heck knows what is in that pic! B. I have run across many sites where it just does not work.  In most cases I just do not go back to that site. In this case I have no option.  I need to get in and I need to do it asap.  On this site the reCaptcha has never worked.  However before today if I refreshed the page enough times it would just give me the "I am not a robot" check box and I could get in.  No, every time it give me the match the pics test.  Then the few times I manage to get it right I copy and paste the key and then... Nothing.  It just resets and asks me to do another test.  Here is the site: http://bit.ly/1Np3GCB I've used the latest Chrome, Chrome Canary, and MS Edge.  I do not block cookies on any of these. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn