Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2015

I always get the worst possible confirmation process

Every time I have to use captcha I get the worst possible confirmation process, the one where I have to select two images, and sometimes I'm forced to find a 3rd image, and I wanted to know why.  Bear in mind I'm always logged in my google account, so why is google so suspicious? Also, if I just log as another linux user and fire up firefox it will work with just one click.  If I use it on windows where I use firefox with all the same extensions, and also logged to google I can also just one-click the captcha, so what the hell is wrong with my main linux user?  I also tried moving the entire firefox cache elsewhere, so it's like running firefox for the very first time ever, and still it will ask me to find images.  This is maddening. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn