Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

domingo, 12 de julio de 2015

Re: I have keys for reCAPTCHA v1, can I reuse them for v2 or do I need new keys?

Thanks for the link to the FAQ. But there's still a problem. The FAQ very clearly says "We recommend you register a new key and follow the instructions on how to integrate with v2.But when I click on "register a new key" it shows the key pairs I already have, and a section for adding new sites, but nothing on how to add a new key pair for a site that already has one.And when I click on "instructions" (to integrate with v2) it says nothing about how to integrate v1 with v2. It has links to get a key pair, display the widget, and verify the response.I have a key pair already and don't know how to get another for the same site. The second link gave me the code to display the widget, so that's OK. The third link says I can send a POST request but doesn't show the code to do it and I don't know how to do it in PHP. The site has PHP code to verify the response in V1 but that won't work for V2.Surprise! I pretended the old site domain was a new site, gave it a label like "[old site] V2", and it did give me a new key pair for the same domain. Bad instruction label on that page, as it works for old sites as well as new sites.Now all I need is PHP code (that works, since code I got from another website did not work) to verify the response.On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 9:21:44 PM UTC-4, Dwr Sanipar wrote: From FAQ, Google recommend it.On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 8:43:38 PM UTC+7, jg wrote: Thanks -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn