Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

jueves, 2 de julio de 2015

Need php code to verify the response to reCAPTCHA version 2.0

There is code on google.com to verify the response to reCAPTCHA version 1.0, but not for version 2.0. Google sent me email recommending that I upgrade to version 2.0, and I'm having trouble. For one thing, the client side widget keeps showing me a phone-shaped photo challenge even though I'm using Firefox on a Mac OS X desktop, but I don't think that's the problem. After I complete the photo challenge there's a check mark next to "I'm not a robot."  The problem is that the server side test always fails.I'm testing on the live website using files contact1.php and mailform1.php, and meanwhile contact.php and mailform.php are still using reCAPTCHA version 1.0. I'm using the same key pair for both versions; I hope that's supposed to work.In the client side page, where the user fills out a form, I have in the      In the there is a     
and in a table in the form I have          I think that should work.I got the php code for server side response verification from http://bit.ly/1R830rh mailform1.php the php code above the
       
    
) .The test therefore fails but there is no error-codes array.What am I doing wrong? Or, how can I find out what I'm doing wrong? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn