Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2015

Re: After a lot of testing I'm now probably not a human for Google

Hi AfonsoYou need to clear your browser cookies (related to google.com) and then open the site.Google algorithm decides whether to give image / check box kind of question. This is part of their internal strategy based on cookies saved on browser and you cannot define it. The only thing which you can do is, clear your browser cookies :)On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 5:12:17 PM UTC+5:30, Afonso Gomes wrote: Hello everyone,I'm implementing reCaptcha v2 for the first time on a website.Thing is that not knowing how it was done and (after managed to get it right) having problems with my email template and PHPMailer code on server side, I did a lot of testing on the form. Before it was all good, I just had to check the box and it said I was human, now I always get the image verification step on this specific website and all the websites I visit that have reCaptcha integrated.What can I do ?I'm human ... I think I am at least! :)Cheers -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn