Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

martes, 7 de abril de 2015

Using AJAX to determine success of no captcha recaptcha

Hi all Trying to implement the new no captcha recaptcha into my site with an AJAX call. If I use a basic form with a submit button, it works fine, but when I try implementing it via AJAX it fails. $.ajax({ url: "/REST/takeFountainItem", dataType: "json", type: "POST", data: { "g-recaptcha-response": $("#g-recaptcha-response").val() } }).done(function(data) { console.log(data); }); Is there a function I need to invoke or something ? If I look at the header information, it is sending a big long key, but no matter what the key fails to verify. Thanks -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn