Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

viernes, 24 de abril de 2015

New at Captcha. Need help getting it on a working GoDaddy form submission page.

I am totally new at this captcha stuff and this reCaptcha really looks like the thing I want to use. My issue is that when I put the two basic commands given into the form.html page, it does not work. I can see the captcha come up, I can answer it successfully or fail. In either case, nothing happens. If a visitor or robot clicks the existing "Submit" button, the form is sent and the "Thank You" page comes up in response. I don't know whether to remove the Submit button and allow Captcha to issue the Submit function or even how to do it.To make this easier, let me show you the web page:http://bit.ly/1zX5wTW is the Form Submission page and I must find a way to keep the spam at bay. Just getting it to work with the GoDaddy webformmailer.php option was a job in itself. Now that I have the form created and tested, it works and has worked quite well for several months, adding catcha to it is very difficult. No matter what I try it either does not look good, does not work, or both.What I need is someone with experience doing this stuff is to look over my form and show me how or where to insert the Captcha script. To make that a bit easier to do, I have attached the form.html and stylesheet.css in a zip file as the form will look terrible without the style sheet. The top menu will not work w/out the SpryAssetts and graphics, but that is not the point. It is the Form that must work when the correct captcha response is given.Can somebody with experience help me with this please? Thank you. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn