Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

sábado, 25 de abril de 2015

HELP HELP HELP

Uhm hi, My name us Gloria and instagram is giving me problems. First, it wont let me like pictures. Second, instagram wont let me comment. Third, it wont let me post my own pictures. Fourth, it wont me look at my followers or people I am following. Fifth, I've been getting ALL of the reCAPTCHA terms and letters correct and instagram is still giving me MORE letters and numbers. Sixth, this has been a problem since April 18, 2014. I also sent an email to support group along with my own IP address, and have received no response! Please, I am not a robot

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn