Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

Does Google periodically regenerate or change reCaptcha keys?

My Recaptcha module was working fine until I started getting messages from users saying they had a hard time with some verification code on my website. I already had this problem some time ago but I thought it had to do with the change from reCaptcha v1 to v2. My question is: does Google periodically change or regenerate the site and secret reCaptcha keys? If so, would it be possible to inform users of this change when it happens? I would prefer to know beforehand instead of loosing users that can't register because the registration module is not operational :/ Every how often are keys changed? Thanks for your help Ed -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://bit.ly/1dkFnYd. For more options, visit http://bit.ly/P65DvS.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn