Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

An internal error occurred reCAPTCHA

I have this problem on my forum:An internal error occurred: 4E4D917F5DA78.ADF9B4A.1930it has always worked well until a short time ago! before I had generated the key with an account which I then closed .. is due to this the problem? Now use the key created with this account but the problem persists .. help = (sorry for my english -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reCAPTCHA" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to recaptcha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to recaptcha@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recaptcha. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn