Tweet, Share & Like [ EnAcCiOn ]

 

FeedBurner FeedCount Y Facebook | EnAcCiOn

Send Voicemail | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Contact me using vCita | EnAcCiOn

Meeting Scheduler Powered by vCita

miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

Re: Looking for help adding recaptcha on existing php form.

I have the same form but when I refreshed it it says Notice: Undefined index: postbtn What's wrong with it? HELP! On Monday, November 7, 2011 4:20:40 PM UTC+8, Chris Damm wrote: Hello everyone. This is another of the typical "The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.(reCAPTCHA said: incorrect- captcha-sol)" errors, i have looked for days online , and i still can't get it to work. here is my code:

No hay comentarios:

EnAcCiOn

Contador Web | EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

EnAcCiOn

Blog Archive | EnAcCiOn